As a precautionary measure, and in accordance with our various colleges and governing bodies, our office will remain CLOSED until further notice. We will keep you advised as the situation unfolds.
EMERGENCY VISITS: We understand that many of you are suffering and will require care during that time. The government sanctioned closure has allowed for both acute and emergency chiropractic visits. These acute/emergency visits are defined as any chiropractic appointments that will require care or problems that would potentially flare-up before we re-open.
Please call or text us for any of the following:
* If you suffer a fall, trauma, or injury affecting muscle, spine, nervous system.
* If you are dealing with an incapacitating problem or pain.
* You have some form of ongoing (chronic) pain and seek regular treatment to manage the condition and to prevent a flare-up of symptoms.
* If you feel that the withdrawal of care would lead to an unacceptable deterioration of your condition, which makes the care provided to you an essential service.
* You are suffering and need care.
Rest assured, extra caution will be taken to book patients separate from each other with thorough sanitizing procedures between each patient.
HOW TO CONTACT US: If you are uncertain what constitutes an emergency visit, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a message through the 'Request an Appointment' feature on this web-site.
As always, your health is our top priority. I am here for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. I am as close as a phone call or an email if you need help or advice in the comfort of your home.
Take care and be safe.
Dr. Dean McClelland